Postcode and delivery fee check 'Delivery Area Postcode'
All orders are make fresh and are sent weekly
Orders for each batch typically close Sunday before midnight, with the order ready for pickup at 10 Carlton Crescent, Summer Hill, NSW, 2130. We will contact you to confirm pickup once the order is ready
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
If you miss the Sunday night cut off, your order will be placed onto the following week delivery.
All orders placed by Sunday’s at midnight will be collected by our frozen courier on the upcoming Tuesday for Sydney and others state deliveries to occur from Wednesday onwards.
We currently ship to the following Metro areas:
Area / Estimated Delivery Day / Fee
Sydney / Tuesday or Wednesday / $9.95
Blue Mountains / Wednesday / $19.95
South Highlands / Friday / $19.95
Central Coast / Thursday / $19.95
Wollongong / Friday / $19.95
Newcastle / Thursday / $19.95
Canberra / Friday / $19.95
Melbourne Metro / Friday / $24.95
Gippsland / Next Monday / $29.95
Ballarat / Next Wednesday $34.95
Bendigo / Friday / $34.95
Geelong / Friday / $34.95
Mornington / Friday / $29.95
Brisbane Metro / Friday / $24.95
Gold Coast / Friday / $29.95
Sunshine Coast / Friday / $29.95
Adelaide Metro / Friday / $29.95
*** Due to lockdowns, all deliveries might be delayed due to the changing situation. Any questions please contact us ***
If your area postcode is not accepted, Please email email@example.com and we will get a delivery quote for you. We CAN ship to most places in AUS, however, some places may be more complicated and need to be checked first.
For more information on which postcodes are currently accepted, please view our 'Delivery Area Postcode'
- You will receive a reminder message / email from us on the day before we head out for delivery. If you provided us with a mobile number, we will also send you a text message prior to arriving at your address. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee delivery at specific times.
- Please note: We send our orders with frozen couriers with 'Authority to leave' at the nominated delivery address. If no one is there to take delivery. Neither Ommis Food and Co or our courier companies will be liable for damaged or stolen goods.
Returns & Replacements
- At Ommi's Food and Co, your satisfaction is our first priority. In an unlikely event where your order is received incomplete or has been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your order number and detail your concerns and we’ll do our very best to resolve this for you.
- Note: If the product has thawed whilst you're away when your order was delivered, please do not refreeze the product and store it in the fridge instead. Please refer to the cooking guide on heating times. This is not considered as damaged goods and does not qualify for a refund or replacement.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund or exchange for a "change of mind" or “not used” on any frozen product (because we don’t know how they have been handled or stored once they have left our store). Because of health and safety regulations, these items would need to be “Binned”
- Ommi's Food and Co happily trade under the “NSW Fair Trading Act Policy”.
- Ommi's Food and Co reserves the right to have the product assessed for acceptable quality prior to providing you with a suitable remedy.